Power or Gadget?
This page says he's a gadget character, are you sure? Coopergang1 17:59, February 11, 2013 (UTC)
I don't know we'll have to wait and see.
I removed it so no one will think that, Because...... I dOnT kNoW iF tHaTs TrUe!!!..
Hi! I've added some pages about the Lanterns appearing in the victory pose. If anyone can identify the remaining, is more than welcome! LazyJustice February 20th, 2013, 18.08 (UTC)
Nice. The four-armed one is named Salaak, and two of the other humanoids look like they could very possibly be John Stewart and Kyle Rayner, but that would be difficult to confirm--ShadowsTwilight 19:12, February 20, 2013 (UTC)
Ok, with the last Battle Arena round I managed to identify other two, Guy Gardener (mainly thanks to his jacket) and Abin Sur. Can anyone tell me who the big guy is? I believe him to be Hammeroon, but he seems a little bit too tall...any opinion? (another Lanter missing identification (right corner on the bottom): he looks like Sinestro at first sight, but it'd be far too a risky assumption. LazyJustice February 22nd, 2013, 17:50 (UTC)
This is definately Hammeroon. Notice the brown arm bands on his wrists. Do you think some of the Green Lanterns here could be alternate skins for Hal? I'm hoping for John Stewart.1WonderWoman (talk) 23:43, March 4, 2013 (UTC)
I don't know, other two Earth Green Lanterns already have cameos (Guy Gardner and John Stewart), so I'd say Kyle Rayner, if any. But I think that, among the possible alternate skins for Hal, the Parallax version of his costume is more likely. Lazy Justice March 5th, 2013, 08.49 (UTC)
It says when he joins the regime he wears the sinestro outift does this mean he joins the sinestro corps?
- We don't know if GL specifically joins the Sinestro Corps in addition to the Regime, but since he's wearing the outfit, I've got to assume so. We'll know more when the game's out. --Mr. Mittens (talk) 20:53, March 29, 2013 (UTC)
- Here's an interesting question: Did Hal kill Sinestro and take his Corps for himself to add them to the Regime's army? JohnsThrone (talk)
- I'm wondering what tragedy caused him to change. I don't want Carol Ferris or Sinestro to die, but one of them probably has to for Hal to wear these colors. We won't find out for sure until April 16th...
- TheInmortalRobert (talk) 00:33, March 30, 2013 (UTC)
- why has the sinestro corps outift been changed to yellow lantern look at the symbol
On IMDB it says that Josh Keaton is voicing him, not Baldwin.