Injustice: Gods Among Us
- On the left side of the stage, a Yellow Car can be found and can be bounced off of or exploded by Gadget Characters or slammed onto the opponent with Power Characters.
- On the right side of the stage, a Hovering Car can be found and can be bounced off of or exploded by Gadget Characters or slammed onto the opponent with Power Characters.
- There is a Regime Soldier mounted on a minigun on a truck to the left side, and if you hit an opponent into the air, he will shoot the said opponent and damage them.
- On the far left side of the stage a Roof Vent can be found and can be thrown by Power Characters or bounced off of or exploded by Gadget Characters.
- A Red Mobile Sentry bot can be found hovering in various areas of the stage and can be thrown by Power Characters, or used as a flamethrower by Gadget Characters.
- A Brown Mobile Sentry Bot can also be found and can be thrown by Power Characters, or used as a turret gun by Gadget Characters.
- A Purple Mobile Sentry Bot can also be found and can be thrown by Power Characters, or used as an electric blast by Gadget Characters.
- On the left side of the stage, a suspended Plane Rudder with propellers can be found. Gadget Characters can throw the propellers, Power Characters can throw the rudder.
- On the right side of the stage, a suspended Vintage Car can be found and can be thrown by Power Characters, or bounced off of/exploded by Gadget Characters.
- On the far left in the glass, an RPG can be used once broken from the glass. A propane tank is also available once bounced into play.
The Ace o' Clubs Bar
- A Triple kegs of metal beer barrels. Starting from the left are 3 triple kegs of metal beer barrels. Each of these three barrel cans can be tossed across the room at your opponent one at a time.
- Next to the beer barrels are a Punching Bag. Interacting with this will throw it down on the ground in an attempt to slam your opponent with it (Power Characters). Gadget Characters will hit the enemy (either on the left side or right side of the stage) with the Punching Bag. Depending on which direction the enemy is facing. This can be done as many times as possible as the Punching Bag Interactable will never get destroyed by the player(s).
- At mid-screen is a bar patron who is minding his own business, but you can throw him at your foe if you desire.
- To the right is a Scuba diver's helmet and a TV above it. Both can be thrown at your enemy.
- On the far right is a Jukebox. Either leap from it if you're using a nimble character (Gadget Characters) or throw it if you're a powerful character(Power Characters).
- On the left of the stage is a Statue, you can either knockdown onto your opponent if you're strong enough (Power Characters) or simply jump off of if not (Gadget Characters).
- To the right is a Plaque to read for the memorial. Disrespect this memorial instead by throwing the plaque across the stage.
- At mid-stage is the main display of the Civilians Memorial Statue Memorial. Interact here to kick your opponent directly into it.
- To the right is a cart with some Glass Panes in it that you can heave at your foe to detail big damage.
- On the far right of the stage, a Cement Mixer can be found. The opponent can be rammed into.
Injustice: Gods Among Us
- On the right side of the Street, a transition can be performed to send the opponent flying into a building where they will repeatedly receive damage as they ascend, passing through numerous floors leading to the Rooftop.
- On the right side of the Rooftop, a transition can be performed that will bounce the opponent off the building's overhead lights and plummet them hard through the roof, where they will repeatedly receive damage as they descend, passing through numerous floors leading into the Museum.
- On the left side of the Museum, a transition can be performed that will send the opponent flying through a room where they will receive damage after hitting numerous pipes and pass through the last wall of the Museum, descending back out to the Street.
- A transition can be performed on the right side of The Ace o' Clubs Bar that will send the opponent out of the bar. They get hit by a S.T.A.R Lab van right into them sends crashing through a wall of a street bridge and to a glass roof of the Memorial Station.
- On the right side of the Memorial Station, a transition can be performed that will send the opponent flying into a bullet train where they will repeatedly receive damage as they crash into every pole, flying back into The Ace o' Clubs Bar.
- Atrocitus appears in the background fighting Kilowog.
- The name of this Stage was originally called "Future City".
- This stage was one of 6 from the crossover game, Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe (2008), to be redesigned by NetherRealm Studios for Injustice: Gods Among Us .
- The amulet of NetherRealm's Quan Chi from Mortal Kombat can be found in the Museum.
- In the early versions of Injustice, the time of day was daytime. In the final version, it's overcast.
- Also, in the early versions of the game, the screen in the Street area changed from the Regime's logo to Superman with glowing eyes and then back again at timed intervals. This was removed in the final game. The reason for that is not yet known.
- In the early versions of the game, if a battle took place on the Rooftop area, it would show the Daily Planet globe that was incomplete. In the final versions, it's fully repaired.
- Metropolis has 3 transitions and 3 areas to fight in, the most of any stage in the game.
- The "Prime" version of Metropolis was only featured in cutscenes and not made into a playable Stage in the game, which had a statue of Superman holding up the world over his head, representing that he follows the world's rules. The "Regime" version (that was rebuilt after the Joker's nuclear bomb went off, five years before) is the version that is used as a playable stage, which had a statue of Superman standing on top of the world with his arms crossed, representing that the world follows his rules.
- In the iOS version of the game, Power credits can be purchased called Superman's Regime treasury which shows the statue of Superman standing over the world, but instead of the statue being silver, it is pure gold.
- A portion of the Injustice 2 (2017) Metropolis stage appeared in the pilot episode of Superman & Lois (2021-present).